2009-02-08

Karen Walker

I'm fabulous... I'm an incredible dresser, I've got buckets of money, I'm a hoot and a half and I got a killer rack.
Honey, Whats that? Whats going on? Whats happening?

Husbands come and go but the Chanel slingback is forever?

You call me down to this godforsaken place, to tell me my kids made the honor roll? Honey, my time is precious. Call me when one of them gives birth at the prom!

The only other person I've apologized to was my mother, and that was court ordered. So take the apology in the spirit it was intended, or I'll kick you in the gen'als.

If you want people to like you you have to buy them things.

Honey, I often ask people on my staff to do different things. Cook sometimes cleans. Cleaner sometimes cooks. Driver sometimes provides an alibi.


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

"Wow, that was just like "The O.C.". Just without 25-year old teenagers and 35-year old parents"